Please come along and support our warm and friendly Minyan.
Benefits of Minyan Attendance
– Help to those not familiar with the prayers and with the reciting of Kaddish.
– Spare Tallitot and Tefillin with hands on help with this and various areas of davening (free of charge).
– Aliya (call-up or other Mitzvah) to the Torah on the weekday or on Shabbat prior to or on the Yahrzeit (yearly anniversary) of your departed loved one.
– Guarantee of a Minyan for a Yahrzeit.
– L’Chayim for the soul of a departed loved one on the Anniversary of a Yahrzeit during weekdays.
– Kaddish can be recited on your behalf if you are unable to attend shul.
Below are the standard times of our weekday Minyan services. Please also check on the website and the weekly Shul Newsletter as there can be changes.
Monday, Thursday and Rosh Chodesh 8.30am. (For other days of the week, please refer to weekly newsletter)
Friday evening Mincha followed by Kabbalat Shabbat – Spring /Summer 7.30pm. Autumn/Winter, please see the weekly Shul Newsletter.